Studies show your credit score can predict how long you’ll live: Here’s how
- February 25, 2022
- Matthew Harding, economics, Outsider, Feb. 25, 2022
If you weren’t already worried about your credit score, economists have some startling news: it can predict how long you’ll live. … This discovery is based on research done by the University of California Irvine and the University of Geneva.
For the full story, please visit https://outsider.com/news/trending/studies-show-your-credit-score-can-predict-how-long-youll-live-heres-how/.
Related News Items
- Studies show your credit score can predict how long you'll live: Here's how
- Your credit score can predict when you'll die, research shows
- Why personal debt looks healthy despite California's worst year for jobs
- Harding named a 2021 Faculty Innovation Fellow
- Are foods labeled 'low sugar' misleading consumers?