Men who mumble a turn-on for women? Voice study says it’s true
- September 2, 2021
- Daniel Stehr, '20 cog sci Ph.D., WEHT (StudyFinds.org), Sept. 2, 2021
“From a sexual selection standpoint, males with traits that are slightly more masculine
than average are typically preferred, which in this context would make males with
less clear speech more attractive,” says study co-author Daniel Stehr from the University
of California, Irvine in a media release.
For the full story, please visit https://www.tristatehomepage.com/news/health/men-who-mumble-a-turn-on-for-women-voice-study-says-its-true/.
Related News Items
- Men who mumble a turn-on for women? Voice study says it's true
- Study explores the interactions between gender and articulatory precision to gauge vocal attractiveness
- Study links articulation, gender to vocal attractiveness
- What makes a human voice attractive?
- Why ladies fancy Tom Hardy and fellas go for Liz Hurley: Women are turned on by men who MUMBLE because it's macho... while the opposite sex prefer the femininity of precise pronunciation, study finds