From anti-aging creams to hair oil, 9 grooming products Robb Report’s editors love
- March 3, 2021
- Andrew Penner and Jaclyn Wong, sociology, Robb Report and Yahoo Lifestyle, March 3, 2021
Yet there are reasons to keep your face and hair in good condition. Beyond the fact that Zoom can be unforgiving, especially if you don’t have studio-ready lighting in your home office, well-groomed men tend to earn more than their scruffier counterparts, according to a joint 2016 study by the University of Chicago and UC Irvine.
For the full story, please visit https://robbreport.com/lifestyle/product-recommendations/staff-picks-grooming-products-1234599615/.
Related News Items
- UCLA receives grant to study best practices for safe return to school
- From anti-aging creams to hair oil, 9 grooming products Robb Report's editors love
- Women working from home are still dealing with comments about their appearance
- Workplaces everywhere are dressing down, but is the trend actually making life any easier for office workers?
- UCI leads NIH-funded study of education's effects on healthy transitions to adulthood