From anti-aging creams to hair oil, 9 grooming products Robb Report’s editors love
- March 3, 2021
- Andrew Penner and Jaclyn Wong, sociology, Robb Report and Yahoo Lifestyle, March 3, 2021
Yet there are reasons to keep your face and hair in good condition. Beyond the fact that Zoom can be unforgiving, especially if you don’t have studio-ready lighting in your home office, well-groomed men tend to earn more than their scruffier counterparts, according to a joint 2016 study by the University of Chicago and UC Irvine.
For the full story, please visit https://robbreport.com/lifestyle/product-recommendations/staff-picks-grooming-products-1234599615/.
Related News Items
- Study finds pay practices, job barriers to blame for women making less than men
- UCI-led study finds pay practices, job barriers to blame for women making less than men
- School discipline causes lasting, harmful impact on Black students, study finds
- UCI-led study links school suspensions and expulsions with inequality in early adulthood
- Penner elected to Sociological Research Association