Ahead of midterms GOP incumbents on defense over 2017 tax vote in high-tax states
- October 16, 2018
- Graeme Boushey, poli sci, via CBS, Oct. 16, 2018
The SALT cap was a "dirty compromise" last year for Republicans in an effort to diminish
the deficit during their "once-in-a-generation opportunity for major tax reform,"
Graeme Boushey, associate professor of political science at University of California
at Irvine, told CBS News.
For the full story, please visit https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ahead-of-midterms-gop-incumbents-on-defense-over-2017-tax-vote-in-high-tax-states/.
Related News Items
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021
- Hundreds of political scientists call for removing Trump
- As young girls they fled two different countries. In L.A. they found a friendship without borders
- Could Gov. Gavin Newsom's death penalty moratorium mean life for state GOP in 2020?
- "A Failing Franchise:" Is the California GOP doomed?