In one of Orange County’s safest cities, voters still think about crime. So do Republican campaigns
- November 6, 2022
- Graeme Boushey, poli sci, Los Angeles Times, Yahoo News, MSN, Nov. 6, 2022
“Crime can be very successful as a wedge issue for Republican candidates trying to break apart the larger Democratic or undecided coalition,” said Graeme Boushey, an associate professor at UC Irvine who teaches public policy and California politics.
Related News Items
- In one of Orange County's safest cities, voters still think about crime. So do Republican campaigns
- How the Federal Reserve can be used to help the average American
- In a key swing district, Katie Porter clashes with GOP opponent over inflation and 'Orange County values'
- Election fraud claims pose dilemma for Orange County GOP
- City-by-city look at recall vote in Orange County offers mixed signals about '22 midterms