Millennials: Will they stay (home) or will they go (to the polls)?
- August 26, 2016
- Poli sci research professor Russ Dalton explains - Voice of OC, Aug. 26, 2016
Some states also passed legislation that seem to target millennials, said Russell Dalton, a political science professor at University of California, Irvine, and author of the book “The Good Citizen: How a Younger Generation is Reshaping American Politics.” This includes forcing people to register in person the first time, shortening registration windows, refusing to accept student ID cards or rejecting certain documents as proof of residency.
For the full story, please visit http://voiceofoc.org/2016/08/millennials-will-they-stay-home-or-will-they-go-to-the-polls/.
Related News Items
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021
- Hundreds of political scientists call for removing Trump
- UCI Podcast: Commemorating the 75th anniversary of WW II
- The midterms could spell the end for America's lonely moderates
- If it walks like a social movement and talks like a social movement...