China rethinks its one-child policy
- May 18, 2011
- A study by Wang Feng, sociology professor, is quoted in Psychology Today May 18, 2011
From Psychology Today:
On the mainland, especially in large cities, it may be too late to turn the tide and convince young people to have more than one child. Before there was talk of changing the policy, Professor Wang Feng of the University of California, Irvine, interviewed Chinese mothers and found that citizens have accepted the one-child limit and are happy with it. The reactions he got were very similar to what I hear from men and women across the United States.
For the full story, please visit http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/singletons/201105/china-rethinks-its....
Related News Items
- Welcome back, Anteaters!
- Experts, Anaheim community leaders weigh in on $150 Million Angel Stadium sale
- UCI is No. 1 in Sierra magazine's 2020 'Cool Schools' ranking of sustainability leaders
- Brain stimulation may enhance team performance
- Voice of OC hosting Live Angel Stadium sale discussion with politicians, experts and journalists