Show us what you ZOT! and win an iPad
- January 18, 2011
- Student-produced video contest
Each year, the UCI School of Social Sciences admits roughly 5,300 new freshmen and transfers. For many of these students, UCI isn’t their final choice; less than a quarter of this number winds up actually coming here. Yet those who do – along with the thousands of social sciences anteaters before them – quickly fall in love with the campus and social sciences soon after starting courses. For the entering class of 2011, the School of Social Sciences wants to help put UCI #1 on their long list of university choices, and make them proud to be anteaters from the get-go. To do so, we want our students' help!
The School of Social Sciences is sponsoring a student-produced video contest to give our new admits a first-hand account of what life is like as a UCI social sciences anteater. Producers of the winning video will each receive a 16GB Apple iPad and the notoriety of having their video distributed to our incoming class of social sciences anteaters, not to mention the unlimited exposure the video will receive via Facebook, YouTube and www.socsci.uci.edu!
Interested? Check out the official contest rules.
All entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. Friday, February 11.
Related News Items
- Graduate student Niels Dickson to present at BUCLD 46
- Rents are rising again, making it hard to find an apartment
- U.S. acts decisively to protect Asian Americans - but drags its feet on protecting Black Americans
- Jenks recognized for outstanding undergraduate teaching
- Sarnecka appointed as social sciences associate dean of graduate studies and research