Sara Mednick, PhD, shares a new perspective of sleep health
- December 15, 2022
- Sara Mednick, cog sci, MD Magazine, Dec. 15, 2022 (Video)
In this interview with HCPLive, sleep expert Sara Mednick, PhD, shared insight from her research that led to her authoring a new book The Power of the Downstate, where she dives deeper into the mechanisms at play that are so beneficial, and how they extend beyond sleep. … Sara Mednick, PhD, is a professor of cognitive science in the School of Social Sciences at University of California, Irvine (UCI) where she runs the Sleep and Cognition Lab.
For the full story, please visit https://www.hcplive.com/view/sara-mednick-new-perspective-sleep-health.
Related News Items
- NSDR is an overhyped health hack. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try it
- A happy memory can help you fall asleep, if you know how to use It
- I ate cheese every day for a week - here's what happened
- How sleep shapes what we remember - and forget
- Napping can be energizing unless you're making these 9 mistakes