Navigating a 'tri-demic' as 3 respiratory illnesses spike around the holidays
- December 8, 2022
- Andrew Noymer, public health and CPIP affiliate, Spectrum News 1, December 8, 2022
William D’Urso of Spectrum News 1 interviewed Andrew Noymer, Associate Professor of Public Health, about the tri-demic of COVID, RSV, and flu.
For the full story, please visit https://spectrumnews1.com/ca/orange-county/health/2022/12/07/three-respiratory-illnesses-spike-to-create-trials-demic.
Related News Items
- National Academies report identifies ways to reduce intergenerational poverty in US
- Researchers from eight UCs converge on Irvine campus for deep dive on demography
- Can Baby Boomers quit fearing monkeypox if they were vaccinated against smallpox as kids?
- Food insecurity, diabetes, and perceived diabetes self-management among Latinos in California: Differences by nativity and duration of residence
- Building the next generation of population scholars