Podcast: What does it mean to be a good citizen in the United States?
- October 6, 2022
- Sara Goodman, poli sci, The Fulcrum, Oct. 6, 2022 (Podcast)
Sara Wallace Goodman, a professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of California, Irvine, joins this episode of Politics in Question to discuss citizenship and its impact on politics. Goodman’s research examines citizenship and the shaping of political identity through immigrant integration. What does it mean to be a good citizen? Can it be taught?
For the full story, please visit https://thefulcrum.us/politics-in-question-citizenship.
Related News Items
- Pandemic Politics: The Deadly Toll of Partisanship in the Age of COVID
- Opinion: Trump poses a test democracy Is failing
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021
- Hundreds of political scientists call for removing Trump
- The American school year is a mess -- so these families decided to move abroad