Podcast: The science of recharging your energy with Sara Mednick
- August 17, 2022
- Sara Mednick, cog sci, Leaps.org, Aug. 17, 2022 (Podcast)
My guest for today’s episode is Sara Mednick, author of The Power of the Downstate, a book about the science of relaxation – why it’s so important, the best ways to go about getting more of it, and the time of day when our bodies are biologically suited to enjoy it the most. As a cognitive neuroscientist [and professor] at the University of California, Irvine, Mednick has a great scientific background on this topic.
For the full story, please visit https://leaps.org/circadian-rhythm/.
Related News Items
- NSDR is an overhyped health hack. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try it
- A happy memory can help you fall asleep, if you know how to use It
- I ate cheese every day for a week - here's what happened
- How sleep shapes what we remember - and forget
- Sara Mednick, PhD, shares a new perspective of sleep health