Why is it hard to sleep in the heat? Experts explain.
- May 10, 2022
- Sara Mednick, cog sci, Yahoo Life and Yahoo News, May 10, 2022
“If you look at the projection of temperatures across the next 50 years, what you find is that global temperatures are going to be increasing, and it’s going to influence people’s sleep,” explains Sara Mednick, a cognitive neuroscientist [and professor] at the University of California, Irvine.
For the full story, please visit https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/why-is-it-hard-to-sleep-in-the-heat-experts-explain-211305267.html.
Related News Items
- Stressed and tired: Neuroscientist pens book on solutions
- Recent brain research on the rejuvenating power of sleep
- In a world where we're all burned out, your 'downstate' can change everything--here's how
- 445: The science of sleep | Dr. Sara Mednick
- Wellness Wednesday: The phenomenon of forgetfulness