How to sleep better in a hotel: Advice from scientists
- February 9, 2022
- Sara Mednick, cog sci, Frommer’s, Feb. 9, 2022
"It’s basically like sleeping with one eye open because your Spidey senses are constantly
on," says Sara Mednick, a professor of cognitive sciences at the University of California,
Irvine, and the author of the upcoming book The Power of the Downstate: Recharge Your
Life Using Your Body's Own Restorative Systems. When you're in a hotel, "you’re in
a new environment ....
For the full story, please visit https://www.frommers.com/tips/hotel-news/how-to-sleep-well-in-a-hotel.
Related News Items
- Why the human mind is 'not designed' to stay awake past midnight
- Opinion: Here are the four questions you should ask yourself before sharing news on social media
- Enough with hustle. Downstate is the new secret to success.
- How naps improve memory performance
- I'm a scientist. I'm anti-biohacking. Here's why...