Arianne Cohen: Recession leads to increased workplace ageism against women
- August 25, 2020
- David Neumark, economics, Miami Herald (Rate.com), Aug. 25, 2020
The people who actually study age discrimination sing a different, perhaps not entirely,
hopeful tune: "Don't get old. Don't get fired," jokes economist David Neumark of the
University of California, Irvine, one of the premier age discrimination researchers
in the country.
For the full story, please visit https://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/article245232080.html.
Related News Items
- Research and commentary: Rhode Island House considering bills to increase minimum wage
- The true story of the minimum-wage fight (Ep. 460)
- How economists learned to love minimum wage hikes
- UCI study finds that California Competes Tax Credit program creates jobs
- Research and commentary: New Hampshire Senate rejects minimum wage hike proposal