Arianne Cohen: Recession leads to increased workplace ageism against women
- August 25, 2020
- David Neumark, economics, Miami Herald (Rate.com), Aug. 25, 2020
The people who actually study age discrimination sing a different, perhaps not entirely,
hopeful tune: "Don't get old. Don't get fired," jokes economist David Neumark of the
University of California, Irvine, one of the premier age discrimination researchers
in the country.
For the full story, please visit https://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/article245232080.html.
Related News Items
- Research and commentary: Delaying minimum wage increase a necessity for the survival of California's businesses
- Newsletter: What rulers are reading
- Women at Google miss out on thousands of dollars as a result of pay discrimination, lawsuit alleges
- The women suing Google over gender discrimination want to expand the lawsuit to a class action
- Google women seek class-action status for gender-pay lawsuit