Arianne Cohen: Recession leads to increased workplace ageism against women
- August 25, 2020
- David Neumark, economics, Miami Herald (Rate.com), Aug. 25, 2020
The people who actually study age discrimination sing a different, perhaps not entirely,
hopeful tune: "Don't get old. Don't get fired," jokes economist David Neumark of the
University of California, Irvine, one of the premier age discrimination researchers
in the country.
For the full story, please visit https://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/article245232080.html.
Related News Items
- Research and commentary: as sessions begin, no state legislatures should consider minimum wage hikes
- Once a fringe idea, the $15 minimum wage is making big gains
- The first millennials turn 40 on Jan. 1. That's old enough to sue for age discrimination.
- Research and commentary: Delaying minimum wage increase a necessity for the survival of California's businesses
- Newsletter: What rulers are reading