How likely is Trump to lose the popular vote but win the Electoral College?
- August 24, 2020
- Bernard Grofman, political science, Medium, Aug. 24, 2020
Bernard Grofman, UCI Distinguished Professor of political science, Jack W. Peltason Chair of Democracy Studies and Jonathan Cervas write, “Here we will not try to forecast the 2020 election outcome. Instead, we will try to clarify how to understand the likely effect of the Electoral College in 2020. There are two different questions to answer.”
For the full story, please visit https://medium.com/3streams/how-likely-is-trump-to-lose-the-popular-vote-but-win-the-electoral-college-cf5eeb90fc74.
Related News Items
- The midterms could spell the end for America's lonely moderates
- If it walks like a social movement and talks like a social movement...
- Want a less partisan senator? Elect a former governor. (op-ed)
- Surprise! UCI holds graduation ceremony for athlete who fell ill (Video and slideshow)
- New wave of Cuban immigrants reaches U.S., but through Texas, not Florida