What Australia can learn from other countries using internal border closures to prevent the spread of coronavirus
- July 31, 2020
- Sara Goodman, poli sci, ABC, July 31, 2020
"When trying to contain a pandemic, border closures are essential," wrote one of the study's authors, Sara Wallace Goodman, a political scientist at the University of California, Irvine.
For the full story, please visit https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-01/coronavirus-australia-internal-border-closures-around-the-world/12507250.
Related News Items
- UCI Center for Population, Inequality, and Policy receives funding boost
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021
- Hundreds of political scientists call for removing Trump
- U.S. economy, Fed policy in 'good position,' Daly says
- The American school year is a mess -- so these families decided to move abroad