California's Dianne Feinstein wins fifth full term in U.S. Senate
- November 6, 2018
- Graeme Boushey, poli sci, via Los Angeles Times, Nov. 6, 2018
Dianne Feinstein easily won reelection Tuesday to her fifth full U.S. Senate term,
…. “In many ways she is playing with house money. So she is going to be able to pursue
her policy objectives more than pretty much any other senator,” said Graeme Boushey,
an associate professor of political science at UC Irvine.
For the full story, please visit http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-senate-20181106-story.html.
Related News Items
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021
- Hundreds of political scientists call for removing Trump
- As young girls they fled two different countries. In L.A. they found a friendship without borders
- Could Gov. Gavin Newsom's death penalty moratorium mean life for state GOP in 2020?
- "A Failing Franchise:" Is the California GOP doomed?