Mike Saltsman, Samantha Summers, guest columnists: Summer yields crucial lessons on teen job-seeking (Opinion)
- August 22, 2018
- David Neumark, economics, via the Waco Tribune-Herald, Aug. 22, 2018
According to a Mercatus Center study by economists David Neumark, [UCI distinguished professor] and Cortnie Shupe, state and local minimum-wage increases are a “predominant factor” in teenagers dropping out of the labor force.
For the full story, please visit https://www.wacotrib.com/opinion/columns/guest_columns/mike-saltsman-samantha-summers-guest-columnists-summer-yields-crucial-lessons/article_d52002f7-c64f-53aa-abe8-3a1de3274e84.html.
Related News Items
- Who really earns the minimum wage?
- Opinion: Canada should follow the lead of Trump's America and grow jobs, not regulations
- Opinion: Democrats' job guarantee plan isn't such a good idea, economist says
- Business groups slam House for passing $15 minimum wage bill
- House votes to raise federal minimum wage to $15