Self-inflicted wounds could cost Democrats in their bid to oust 'Putin's favorite congressman'
- June 2, 2018
- Mark Petracca, poli sci, via Washington Examiner, June 2, 2018
“If Rohrabacher's past ties (complete with photos) to the Taliban didn't hurt him
in previous races, I doubt the whole Russia-Putin connection will mean very much to
his devoted constituents,” said Mark Petracca, a political science professor at University
of California Irvine.
For the full story, please visit https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/self-inflicted-wounds-could-cost-democrats-trying-to-beat-dana-rohrabacher-in-california.
Related News Items
- Vox co-founder and editor-at-large Ezra Klein on politics and his Irvine roots
- The midterms could spell the end for America's lonely moderates
- If it walks like a social movement and talks like a social movement...
- Want a less partisan senator? Elect a former governor. (op-ed)
- Seven Republican districts in California favored Clinton. Can Democrats flip them in November?