Seven Republican districts in California favored Clinton. Can Democrats flip them in November?
- June 1, 2018
- Mark Petracca, poli sci, via The New York Times, June 1, 2018
The 2016 outcome was more about “depressed Republican turnout and heightened Democratic
turnout” than “some major shift in partisan preferences,” according to Mark Petracca,
associate dean for the School of Social Sciences at the University of California,
For the full story, please visit https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/06/01/us/elections/california-house-primary.html.
Related News Items
- Hundreds of political scientists call for removing Trump
- Vox co-founder and editor-at-large Ezra Klein on politics and his Irvine roots
- The midterms could spell the end for America's lonely moderates
- If it walks like a social movement and talks like a social movement...
- Want a less partisan senator? Elect a former governor. (op-ed)