How the new sanctuary state law will affect local law enforcement (Audio)
- December 29, 2017
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and poli sci, via KPCC, Dec. 29, 2017
Louis DeSipio, University of California, Irvine political scientist, said for many local counties that had already limited their cooperation with ICE, the impact of the sanctuary state law should be minimal.
For the full story, please visit http://www.scpr.org/news/2017/12/29/79367/how-new-state-sanctuary-law-will-affect-local-law/.
Related News Items
- Hundreds of political scientists call for removing Trump
- Four lessons from the southern California House seats Republicans reclaimed in 2020
- UCI Podcast: OC election analysis and social justice under Biden
- Orange County, once a GOP bastion, goes for Biden over Trump
- Orange County reports near-record voting, county boasts 70% turnout as of Monday