How the new sanctuary state law will affect local law enforcement (Audio)
- December 29, 2017
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and poli sci, via KPCC, Dec. 29, 2017
Louis DeSipio, University of California, Irvine political scientist, said for many local counties that had already limited their cooperation with ICE, the impact of the sanctuary state law should be minimal.
For the full story, please visit http://www.scpr.org/news/2017/12/29/79367/how-new-state-sanctuary-law-will-affect-local-law/.
Related News Items
- Targeting Latino voters in the world we now live
- Orange County was the heart of California conservatism. Now it's up for grabs.
- 20 Western Hemisphere nations sign Los Angeles Declaration on migrants despite key absences
- Orange County election results: Spitzer reelected as DA, Supervisor seat headed for runoff
- Orange County voters head to polls with plenty of choices