A wealth of obstacles on Issa's road to 2018
- July 24, 2017
- Graeme Boushey, poli sci, via The Sacramento Bee, July 24, 2017
"The district is changing," said University of California, Irvine political scientist Graeme Boushey. "He is really walking on a razor's edge now, especially given Trump's unpopularity with voters." [Subscription required, you can request an electronic copy of the article by sending an email to email@example.com.]
For the full story, please visit http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article163243688.html.
Related News Items
- Could Gov. Gavin Newsom's death penalty moratorium mean life for state GOP in 2020?
- "A Failing Franchise:" Is the California GOP doomed?
- California's Dianne Feinstein wins fifth full term in U.S. Senate
- The midterms could spell the end for America's lonely moderates
- If it walks like a social movement and talks like a social movement...