Minimum wage fight may heat up after new study finds jobs, hours fell in Seattle
- June 26, 2017
- David Neumark, economics, in the Los Angeles Times, June 26, 2017
“A high minimum wage in Los Angeles is likely to do more harm because you have more
minority, low-pay, low-skill workers,” said David Neumark, an economist at UC Irvine.
For the full story, please visit http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-seattle-minimum-wage-20170626-story.html.
Related News Items
- Opinion: Minimum wages are going up. jobs may disappear.
- Ageist language in job ads discourages older applicants, UCI-led study finds
- Bad news, older tech workers: Job advert language works against you
- Must be 'fit and active' or 'digital native': how ageist language keeps older workers out
- Advancing labor market research