Obama's farewell address was a rallying cry to keep the fight for racial justice going
- January 10, 2017
- Michael Tesler, political science, via MIC, Jan. 10, 2017
"Donald Trump is the first Republican in modern times to win the party's presidential nomination on anti-minority sentiments," Michael Tesler, a University of California, Irvine assistant professor who studies race and voting, recently noted in the Washington Post.
For the full story, please visit https://mic.com/articles/164999/obama-s-farewell-address-was-a-rallying-cry-to-keep-the-fight-for-racial-justice-going#.4sgXFa71q.
Related News Items
- Should Kansas's abortion vote change expectations for the midterms?
- Why abortion may be a winning issue for democrats
- Biden's approval slump hits a dreary new milestone
- For the first time in years, democrats are more concerned about abortion than republicans are
- Why do GOP lawmakers still oppose legalizing weed?