Does O.C. local government need more oversight?
- July 24, 2016
- Mark Petracca, political science, in the Orange County Register, July 24, 2016
“It’s possible that this D.A., unlike his predecessors Capizzi and Hicks, does not prioritize the value of prosecuting cases of political corruption,” said Mark Petracca, political science professor at UC Irvine.
For the full story, please visit http://www.ocregister.com/articles/county-723466-political-cases.html.
Related News Items
- How the Federal Reserve can be used to help the average American
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021
- Hundreds of political scientists call for removing Trump
- Vox co-founder and editor-at-large Ezra Klein on politics and his Irvine roots
- The midterms could spell the end for America's lonely moderates