California moves toward $15-an-hour minimum wage
- March 27, 2016
- David Neumark, economics Chancellor’s Professor, is quoted by Morningstar March 27, 2016
"I think there's going to be job loss everywhere," said David Neumark, an economist at the University of California, Irvine. "You get out of the big cities and California is not a rich place at all."
For the full story, please visit http://www.morningstar.com/news/dow-jones/TDJNDN_201603271283/california-moves-toward-15anhour-minimum-wage.html.
Related News Items
- Opinion: Minimum wages are going up. jobs may disappear.
- Ageist language in job ads discourages older applicants, UCI-led study finds
- Bad news, older tech workers: Job advert language works against you
- Must be 'fit and active' or 'digital native': how ageist language keeps older workers out
- Advancing labor market research