In praise of David Neumark
- July 29, 2015
- David Neumark, economics Chancellor’s Professor, is featured by Forbes July 29, 2015
When opponents of minimum wage hikes cite empirical research, they almost always point to David Neumark who has written a book on this topic, done leading research, and remains at the forefront of the academic debate.
For the full story, please visit http://www.forbes.com/sites/modeledbehavior/2015/07/29/in-praise-of-david-neumark/.
Related News Items
- Opinion: Minimum wages are going up. jobs may disappear.
- Ageist language in job ads discourages older applicants, UCI-led study finds
- Bad news, older tech workers: Job advert language works against you
- Must be 'fit and active' or 'digital native': how ageist language keeps older workers out
- Advancing labor market research