How to crack the mobile payments market
- December 8, 2014
- Bill Maurer, anthropology professor and social sciences dean, is quoted by CNBC Dec. 8, 2014
"No one has hit on the magic combination of features that will make people migrate their payment behavior," said Bill Maurer, dean of the University of California, Irvine's School of Social Sciences and director of its Institute for Money, Technology and Financial Inclusion. "Folks are used to the idea of pulling a card out of their wallet. That's a behavior established for over 30 to 40 years, and it's not going away overnight."
For the full story, please visit http://www.cnbc.com/id/102240716.
Related News Items
- The 2022 bloodbath across markets has taken its toll on financial influencers - and the void left as they pull back is being filled by loads of spam
- Telling financial stories through photovoice
- Why the crypto crash is fueling calls for regulation
- Can Russian oligarchs hide their wealth with crypto? Analysis and advice for regulators from a finance expert
- Campus and community collaborators