Today’s voting freakout: Noncitizens are coming to your election
- October 31, 2014
- Michael Tesler, political science assistant professor, is quoted in the Los Angeles Times Oct. 31, 2014
From the LA Times:
That begs the question of whether noncitizen voting is a problem. The academic critics of Richman and Earnest, who include Paul Gronke of Reed College, John Ahlquist and Scott Gehlbach of the University of Wisconsin, and Rick Hasen and Michael Tesler of UC Irvine express doubts that they made their case.
For the full story, please visit http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-mh-steal-your-election-20141031-column.html.
Related News Items
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021
- Hundreds of political scientists call for removing Trump
- As young girls they fled two different countries. In L.A. they found a friendship without borders
- The midterms could spell the end for America's lonely moderates
- If it walks like a social movement and talks like a social movement...