Fact checker updated: Will noncitizen voters help Dems?
- October 29, 2014
- Michael Tesler, political science assistant professor, is quoted in the Reno Gazette-Journal Oct. 29, 2014
From the Reno Gazette-Journal:
Tesler said all this does not disprove the study's conclusion that a large enough number of noncitizens are voting to help Democrats win in very tight races, but it does suggest that the Cooperative Congressional Election Study "is probably not an appropriate data source for testing such claims." … [Michael Tesler is an assistant professor of political science at University of California, Irvine.]
For the full story, please visit
Related News Items
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021
- Hundreds of political scientists call for removing Trump
- The midterms could spell the end for America's lonely moderates
- If it walks like a social movement and talks like a social movement...
- Want a less partisan senator? Elect a former governor. (op-ed)