- December 26, 2013
- Taylor Nelms, anthropology graduate student and Institute for Money, Technology and Financial Inclusion researcher, is featured on First Business December 26, 2013
From First Business:
Ky Sisson gives us the basics of Bitcoin, and tells us why retailers are jumping on the bandwagon.
Video available at http://firstbusinessnews.com/bitcoinbandwagon122613-2/.
Related News Items
- Soc sci shoutout: Kyle Sanders, '23 business economics
- Soc sci shoutout: Orion Pettit, '23 psychology
- Soc sci shoutout: Morgan Dickinson, '23 psychology
- Tobar's Our Migrant Souls named among The New York Times, TIME Magazine, Amazon and Audible best book lists in 2023
- U.S. diplomat Henry Kissinger dies aged 100