Youth & Democracy: Occupy Wall Street, Black America, and the Presidency
- December 2, 2011
- Russell Dalton, political science professor, is interviewed on Radio Dr. Gluss December 2, 2011
Russell J. Dalton is a professor of political science at the University of California, Irvine and was the founding director of the Center for the Study of Democracy at UC Irvine. He has received a Fulbright Professorship at the University of Mannheim, a Barbra Streisand Center fellowship, German Marshall Research Fellowship and a POSCO Fellowship at the East/West Center. He has authored or edited over 20 book and 150 research articles.
For audio, please visit http://www.radiodrgluss.com/page_4.html.
Related News Items
- Language Science Ph.D. student presents work at the annual meeting for the Society for the Neurobiology of Language
- A remarkable shift in attitudes leaves U.S. even more divided on race
- The U.S.-China tariff failure of 2019
- What will Santa Ana do to keep low-income and Latino residents safe from toxic lead?
- Focus of Fed trading furore shifts to Powell's activities