ANCA summer internship kicks off 2011 session
- July 7, 2011
- Shant Meguerditchian, psychology undergraduate, is featured in Asbarez and Armenian Weekly July 6, 2011
The Armenian National Committee of America Summer internship program, named in honor of the late ANCA activist Leo Sarkisian, is celebrating its 27th year with the participation of a bright and dedicated group of university students and alumni from across the U.S. and Canada - joined together with one purpose - advancing the Armenian Cause.... Shant Meguerditchian is majoring in Cognitive Psychology and minoring in Conflict Resolution at the University of California, Irvine. He is involved in a range of Armenian American organizations both on and off campus, including the AYF Orange County Ashod Yergat chapter, where he currently serves as treasurer. He is a member of the ASA and has started a new organization focusing on Armenia, Turkey, and Azerbaijan at UCI. He has been a consistent volunteer supporting the ANC-Orange County's efforts.
For the full story, please visit http://asbarez.com/96851/anca-summer-internship-kicks-off-2011-session/.
Related News Items
- UCI-led study finds social cohesion to be key risk factor in early COVID infections
- How f$^*#d up is fatphobia? with Professor Sabrina Strings
- Fourteen from social sciences honored with Chancellor's Award of Distinction
- Usman named inaugural SF Fed grad student essay contest winner
- How to get your degree, from 3 undocumented students