Charging Cell Phones With Dirt
- May 26, 2011
"A Harvard team is developing a microbial fuel cell-based mobile phone charger, that would allow people in developing nations to charge their phones using microbes in the soil."
Read the article on gizmag.com
Related News Items
- Language Science Ph.D. student presents work at the annual meeting for the Society for the Neurobiology of Language
- A remarkable shift in attitudes leaves U.S. even more divided on race
- The U.S.-China tariff failure of 2019
- What will Santa Ana do to keep low-income and Latino residents safe from toxic lead?
- Focus of Fed trading furore shifts to Powell's activities