IMTFI researcher Joshua Blumenstock presents at ICTD 2010
- January 1, 2011
Joshua Blumenstock presented the following paper based on IMTFI research at the International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies Development (ICTD) December 13-16, 2010 in London, UK.
Blumenstock, JE, and N Eagle (2010). Mobile Divides: Gender, Socioeconomic Status, and Mobile Phone Use in Rwanda Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies and Development, 2010 (forthcoming)
Related News Items
- Language Science Ph.D. student presents work at the annual meeting for the Society for the Neurobiology of Language
- A remarkable shift in attitudes leaves U.S. even more divided on race
- The U.S.-China tariff failure of 2019
- What will Santa Ana do to keep low-income and Latino residents safe from toxic lead?
- Focus of Fed trading furore shifts to Powell's activities