The California Report election special
- November 3, 2010
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies department chair and political science associate professor, is interviewed on the California Report November 2, 2010
From The California Report:
In this two-and-a-half hour special program, host Scott Shafer checks in with reporters in the field, and gets analysis on California election results as they come in from Sacramento Bureau Chief John Myers and Field Poll Director Mark DiCamillo. Other guests include Louis DeSipio, chair of the Chicano/Latino studies Department at UC Irvine; Dan Schnur, chairman of the California Fair Political Practices Commission; Sheila Kuehl, former Democratic State Senator; Mariann Hedstrom, president of the California Federation of Republican Women; Robert Hertzberg, co-chair California Forward; and Carl Guardino, CEO and president of the Silicon Valley Leadership Group. In addition, NPR's veteran political editor Ken Rudin is also expected to join us to help put California's election night returns in a national context.
Audio link available at: http://www.californiareport.org/archive/R201011022100/a.
Related News Items
- Symbols of white supremacy flew proudly at the Capitol riot - 5 essential reads
- Actually, men have a hard time getting hired in female-dominated roles, too
- A peek at our one year of COVID-19 issue | March 2021
- Changing immigration policies negatively impact undocumented students, new UC study says
- A Chinese couple paid $155,000 in fees to have 7 children in violation of the country's 2-child policy