The California Report election special
- November 3, 2010
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies department chair and political science associate professor, is interviewed on the California Report November 2, 2010
From The California Report:
In this two-and-a-half hour special program, host Scott Shafer checks in with reporters in the field, and gets analysis on California election results as they come in from Sacramento Bureau Chief John Myers and Field Poll Director Mark DiCamillo. Other guests include Louis DeSipio, chair of the Chicano/Latino studies Department at UC Irvine; Dan Schnur, chairman of the California Fair Political Practices Commission; Sheila Kuehl, former Democratic State Senator; Mariann Hedstrom, president of the California Federation of Republican Women; Robert Hertzberg, co-chair California Forward; and Carl Guardino, CEO and president of the Silicon Valley Leadership Group. In addition, NPR's veteran political editor Ken Rudin is also expected to join us to help put California's election night returns in a national context.
Audio link available at: http://www.californiareport.org/archive/R201011022100/a.
Related News Items
- New outreach, new law could boost health care for homeless people
- Berna Idriz wants to save the planet - and she's got a pretty good start
- Kopstein receives U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum Ina Levine Invitational Fellowship
- An inside look at Disneyland's new Tenaya Stone Spa
- These unheralded workers are helping prevent the next wildfire