A ‘rat-brained’ scheme for decisions
- November 5, 2009
- Study by Jeff Krichmar, UCI cognitive scientist, is featured in the Daily Pilot November 4, 2009
From the Daily Pilot:
Rat-powered robotics are taking central stage at UC Irvine — not Disneyland — because of a robot powered by rodent brain impulses that is teaching researchers about uncertainty in the face of change.
For the full story, please visit http://www.dailypilot.com/articles/2009/11/05/education/dpt-rodents11050....
Related News Items
- Winding road
- Most Republicans and Democrats agree: Immigrants make the U.S. a better place to live
- Stimulants: Using them to cram for exams ruins sleep and doesn't help test scores
- Andrew Yang's 'freedom dividend' echoes a 1930s basic income proposal that reshaped Social Security
- Affirmative action an increasingly divisive issue for Asian Americans