A ‘rat-brained’ scheme for decisions
- November 5, 2009
- Study by Jeff Krichmar, UCI cognitive scientist, is featured in the Daily Pilot November 4, 2009
From the Daily Pilot:
Rat-powered robotics are taking central stage at UC Irvine — not Disneyland — because of a robot powered by rodent brain impulses that is teaching researchers about uncertainty in the face of change.
For the full story, please visit http://www.dailypilot.com/articles/2009/11/05/education/dpt-rodents11050....
Related News Items
- UCI-led study finds social cohesion to be key risk factor in early COVID infections
- How f$^*#d up is fatphobia? with Professor Sabrina Strings
- Fourteen from social sciences honored with Chancellor's Award of Distinction
- Usman named inaugural SF Fed grad student essay contest winner
- How to get your degree, from 3 undocumented students