A ‘rat-brained’ scheme for decisions
- November 5, 2009
- Study by Jeff Krichmar, UCI cognitive scientist, is featured in the Daily Pilot November 4, 2009
From the Daily Pilot:
Rat-powered robotics are taking central stage at UC Irvine — not Disneyland — because of a robot powered by rodent brain impulses that is teaching researchers about uncertainty in the face of change.
For the full story, please visit http://www.dailypilot.com/articles/2009/11/05/education/dpt-rodents11050....
Related News Items
- Tobar's Our Migrant Souls named among The New York Times, TIME Magazine, Amazon and Audible best book lists in 2023
- U.S. diplomat Henry Kissinger dies aged 100
- The 10 best California books of 2023
- D.C. is now enforcing its cashless business ban: What that could mean for you
- You can't even pay people to have more kids