Tea Party story leaves tasty leftovers
- October 6, 2009
- David Meyer, sociology professor, is quoted in the Arizona Daily Star on October 5, 2009
From the Daily Star:
There would be no significant demonstrations if there weren’t genuine concern among a segment of society, said David S. Meyer, a professor of sociology and expert on social movements at the University of California Irvine.
For the full story, please visit http://regulus2.azstarnet.com/blogs/senorreporter/16852.
Related News Items
- On the podcast: Dr. Sara Mednick, Tracy Clark-Flory, and Dr. Will Cole
- Commentary: COVID-19 reveals need to increase diversity among California physicians
- The history of attacks against Asian Americans is complicated. Addressing it will be, too
- Police accountability
- From anti-aging creams to hair oil, 9 grooming products Robb Report's editors love