Tea Party story leaves tasty leftovers
- October 6, 2009
- David Meyer, sociology professor, is quoted in the Arizona Daily Star on October 5, 2009
From the Daily Star:
There would be no significant demonstrations if there weren’t genuine concern among a segment of society, said David S. Meyer, a professor of sociology and expert on social movements at the University of California Irvine.
For the full story, please visit http://regulus2.azstarnet.com/blogs/senorreporter/16852.
Related News Items
- What's next: The ongoing urban exodus
- Comparing economic conditions across crises, time
- FBI just proved Bitcoin's much-touted anonymity is illusory, says financial expert -- and no, El Salvador didn't actually make Bitcoin any more useful
- 'A sacrifice for a generation': China scrambles to boost its population with 3-child policy
- Fourteen from social sciences honored with Chancellor's Award of Distinction