Tea Party story leaves tasty leftovers
- October 6, 2009
- David Meyer, sociology professor, is quoted in the Arizona Daily Star on October 5, 2009
From the Daily Star:
There would be no significant demonstrations if there weren’t genuine concern among a segment of society, said David S. Meyer, a professor of sociology and expert on social movements at the University of California Irvine.
For the full story, please visit http://regulus2.azstarnet.com/blogs/senorreporter/16852.
Related News Items
- Marodin and Spencer among 17 campus fellowship award winners
- Math could help set right the sizes of national legislatures
- The racist and problematic history of the body mass index
- Testimony before the Hawaii Senate Committee On Judiciary, Senate Committee on Ways and Means on minimum wage increases
- The Origins of Unfairness