Here’s what we do and don’t know about the effects of remote work.
- October 10, 2023
- Jack Liebersohn, economics, The New York Times, Oct. 10, 2023
“If you zoom out, one of the big problems in housing in the last ten years has been affordability,” said Jack Liebersohn, an economist [and assistant professor] at the University of California, Irvine. “This could help simply because people can live in more affordable areas, where we can afford to build.”
For the full story, please visit https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/10/business/remote-work-effects.html.
Related News Items
- Here's what we do and don't know about the effects of remote work.
- Why student housing is earning high marks from developers
- Liebersohn and Erel honored for groundbreaking research on underrepresented entrepreneurship and business ownership
- Southern California housing market cools
- It's official: Remote work is going to make it easier to buy a home