Best Wordle spinoffs of 2023: Top 5 puzzles most recommended by experts
- April 12, 2023
- Mark Steyvers, cog sci, StudyFinds, April 12, 2023
Getting your mind working on a daily basis can have a significant positive impact on your cognitive abilities for years to come. In fact, a recent University of California, Irvine-led study found that people in their 70s can multitask cognitively just as well as younger adults their 20s with the help of online brain-training exercises. For the study, researchers looked at data collected from the task-switching game “Ebb and Flow,” which forces the brain to shift between cognitive processes as it deciphers shapes and movements.
For the full story, please visit https://studyfinds.org/best-wordle-spinoffs-2023/.
Related News Items
- 2023 Innovator of the Year Award Nominees: Mark Steyvers
- Building smarter AI
- UCI researchers develop hybrid human-machine framework for building smarter AI
- Honoring research data stewardship
- Tremendous opportunities in online brain training market forecast period 2019 likely to benefit from growing health and wellness trend by 2026, posit science, elevate, sudoku