With online learning, ‘let’s take a breath and see what worked and didn’t work.’
- October 6, 2022
- Di Xu, education and CPIP, is quoted in this article in The New York Times on Oct. 6, 2022
During the pandemic, the variety of students learning online “absolutely increased,” said Di Xu, an associate professor of higher education and public policy at the University of California, Irvine, who began doing research into online learning before Covid. That makes it easier to objectively determine “who seems to benefit and who struggles the most,” Professor Xu said.
Citation: Jon Marcus, “With Online Learning, ‘Let’s Take a Breath and See What Worked and Didn’t Work.’” The New York Times, October 6, 2022. https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/06/education/learning/online-learning-higher-education.html
Related News Items
- With online learning, 'let's take a breath and see what worked and didn't work.'
- Food insecurity, diabetes, and perceived diabetes self-management among Latinos in California: Differences by nativity and duration of residence
- Building the next generation of population scholars
- UCI Center for Population, Inequality, and Policy receives funding boost
- U.S. economy, Fed policy in 'good position,' Daly says