Ep. 120: Who is really responsible for America's (and the world's) democracy crisis and the rising tide of neofascism and fake right-wing populism?
- September 19, 2022
- Shawn Rosenberg, poli sci, The Truth Report, Sept. 19, 2022 (Podcast)
Shawn Rosenberg is a professor of political science and psychology at UC Irvine and one of the world’s foremost experts in political psychology. … In this wide-ranging conversation Shawn Rosenberg also explains why Trump’s followers and those of other right-wing populists and demagogues are so attracted to violence, conspiracism, nationalism, racism, bigotry, the cult of ignorance, dark charisma and the other anti-social values and beliefs that animate such movements.
For the full story, please visit https://thetruthreportwithchaunceydevega.libsyn.com/ep-120-who-is-really-responsible-for-americas-and-the-worlds-democracy-crisis-and-the-rising-tide-of-neofascism-and-fake-right-wing-populism.
Related News Items
- Democracy, are you OK? What recent history tells us about the state of politics
- Scholar who saw all this coming: Americans "do not really understand liberal democracy"
- America is finally waking up to the fascist danger: Let's hope it's not too late
- Trump's followers are delusional and dangerous -- but don't call them hypocrites
- America, Indicted