What made Anaheim’s chamber tick?
- July 14, 2022
- Gary Richardson, economics, Voice of OC, July 14, 2022
Gary Richardson, a professor of economics at UC Irvine, said in a phone interview last week that Chambers of Commerce in the U.S. go back hundreds of years to colonial times. “Chambers of commerce have for hundreds of years just advocated for rules and laws that would help business prosper. That’s the main thing they do. That’s the main thing they’ve always done,” Richardson said.
For the full story, please visit https://voiceofoc.org/2022/07/what-made-anaheims-chamber-tick/.
Related News Items
- The rise of the regional Fed speech
- Why are Federal Reserve regional banks listed on U.S. currency?
- What happens when $2 trillion is sucked out of the global economy? It may not be pretty
- The Fed could be on the verge of repeating its 1970s mistake, Fed historian says
- Ron DeSantis' baseless theory that the government wants to control people's purchases