Supreme Court ruling on immigration
- June 30, 2022
- Tony Smith, poli sci, KABC, June 30, 2022 (Video)
Tony Smith, a law and political science professor at UC Irvine says the ruling gives administrations the right to interpret a statute of the law on whether asylum seeks can stay in the U.S. while their claims are processed. “The idea that the President should be able to make different decisions than the last President, should not be controversial.”
For the full story, please visit https://mms.tveyes.com/MediaCenterPlayer.aspx?u=aHR0cDovL21lZGlhY2VudGVyLnR2ZXllcy5jb20vZG93bmxvYWRnYXRld2F5LmFzcHg%2FVXNlcklEPTEwNjY2ODEmTURJRD0xNzUyODcxNiZNRFNlZWQ9MTQzJlR5cGU9TWVkaWE%3D.
Related News Items
- San Clemente council votes to pull abortion ban from next meeting
- San Clemente abortion resolution toothless, experts say
- Resolution, if passed, would make San Clemente 'abortion-free zone'
- Moore v. Harper: The gerrymandering case that could radically alter U.S. democracy
- KNX in depth: Supreme Court term ends with rulings on two more major cases