United, Frontier, Hawaiian require employees to get vaccinated. Will passengers care?
- August 13, 2021
- Jan Brueckner, economics, Los Angeles Times, Yahoo Finance, Aug. 13, 2021
But UC Irvine economics [Distinguished] professor Jan Brueckner [said] virus-leery fliers are likely to steer away from those airlines that are not willing to mandate vaccinations for workers. “There are a lot of nervous passengers out there,” he said. “If I was on the edge between American and United, I would pick the one with the vaccine mandate.”
For the full story, please visit https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2021-08-13/which-airlines-require-employees-covid-vaccine.
Related News Items
- Housing crisis, pandemic reshaping Southern California population
- Pandemic exodus from Los Angeles
- Amid housing crunch, officials want Orange County to stay the way it is
- Airlines have a recipe to reach zero emissions by 2050. The key ingredient: cooking oil
- FAA research grants aim to tackle aviation's massive deficit of greener fuel