On the podcast: Dr. Sara Mednick, Tracy Clark-Flory, and Dr. Will Cole
- March 4, 2021
- Sara Mednick, cog sci, This is the Author Podcast, Mar. 4, 2021
In this episode, meet professor and sleep researcher Dr. Sara Mednick, author of Take a Nap! Change Your Life, journalist and writer Tracy Clark-Flory, author of Want Me, and functional-medicine practitioner Dr. Will Cole, author of Intuitive Fasting. Learn how taking the right nap at the right time can change your life, journey into the heart of desire, and discover how healthy fasting can become an intuitive pleasure (and not a dietary punishment). Plus, go behind the mic to hear what it was like for each of these authors to record their audiobooks.
For the full story, please visit https://www.penguinrandomhouseaudio.com/blog/on-the-podcast-dr-sara-mednick-tracy-clark-flory-and-dr-will-cole/.
Related News Items
- UCI Podcast: The perils and benefits of dream incubation
- Scientists warn of a new type of advertising where companies try to manipulate dreams
- In-depth: Scientists warn of a new type of advertising: manipulating your dreams
- Feeling midday fatigue? A short shut-eye session can help
- Nap time is the new coffee break. Here's how to make the most of it.