Expert advice on finding cheap car insurance in California
- December 14, 2020
- David Brownstone, economics, MoneyGeek, Dec. 14, 2020
David Brownstone, Emeritus Professor of Economics at the University of California,
Irvine: “The most important thing is to keep a good driving record. Choosing a policy
with the highest deductibles that you can afford will reduce premiums. Also, consider
a usage-based policy where you are rewarded for good driving. An additional benefit
of avoiding hard stops and acceleration is increased fuel economy.”
For the full story, please visit https://www.moneygeek.com/insurance/auto/cheapest-car-insurance-california/#expert=david-brownstone.
Related News Items
- Perspective: SF's proposed downtown railway extension is an unnecessary boondoggle
- Cheap liability-only car insurance: Which companies have the cheapest liability car insurance in 2021
- The cheapest full coverage car insurance for 2021
- How California's troubled high-speed rail project was 'captured' by costly consultants
- Can math predict human behavior?