The Trump administration considers ways to help the travel industry
- March 11, 2020
- Erin Lockwood, poli sci, Marketplace, Mar. 11, 2020 (Audio)
“The assistance that was given to the banking and automobile industries during the
2008 financial crisis came under the heading of the Troubled Asset Relief Program,”
said Erin Lockwood, assistant professor of political science at the University of
For the full story, please visit https://www.marketplace.org/2020/03/11/the-trump-administration-considers-ways-to-help-the-travel-industry/.
Related News Items
- Bank rules rollback contributed to SVB's failure, critics say
- What is SWIFT and can it be used to sanction Putin and Russia?
- UCI prof answers questions about Robinhood practices posed by OC Congresswoman Steel
- Progressives fret over Biden's pick to oversee national banks
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021