Domino's has put bubble tea bubbles on a pizza and people don't hate it
- October 31, 2019
- Lev Nachman, poli sci, CNN, Oct. 31, 2019
Lev Nachman, a University of California Irvine PhD candidate conducting research in Taiwan, told CNN Travel that his expectations were "as low as they could be" before he tried the bubble tea pizza, but he was pleasantly surprised. "It was a normal Domino's cheese pizza but with boba, brown sugar and honey on top," he said. "In Taiwan everyone loves the texture 'Q' which means chewy or bouncy in the way boba is, and this pizza was indeed very Q," he said.
For the full story, please visit https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/taiwan-bubble-tea-pizza-intl-hnk/index.html.
Related News Items
- Animal Crossing ban foreshadows stricter Chinese gaming crackdown
- No, Taiwan's president isn't 'pro-independence'
- Taiwan tries to keep coronavirus out while asserting itself against China
- Brainchild of Taipei City mayor wins 5 legislative seats
- Taiwan election: Tsai Ing-Wen wins landslide in rebuke to China